Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
This is a 25 hours’ face-to-face (virtual) coaching package that will allow you to achieve the Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) qualification.
You will get hands-on experience with Scrum practices, roles and artifacts. You will gain experience working with Scrum tools through creative activities and group discussions. You will leave knowing how to apply Scrum in a variety of environments and situations.
What you will learn:
- The essentials of Scrum and how to kick off a new team
- Supporting your product owner to create products people love.
- How to help both new and experienced teams be more successful
- What makes a great Scrum Master?
- How effective collaboration between Scrum Masters and Product Owners help guide the development process
- How to facilitate conversations and scrum events
If you are interested, please contact us!