- The ability to demonstrate your knowledge of core Scrum methodologies to employers and peers
- Expanded career opportunities as you remain relevant and marketable across various industry sectors
- Engagement with a community of Scrum experts
- The ability fulfill the role of a product owner on a Scrum team.
- Access to local groups, networks and resources available only to Scrum Alliance members
I try to keep the cost low because I have in the past benefited from the generosity of other Trainers. Let’s just say, am paying it forward.
At the moment, Brampton is our location. However, we are open to other locations. Let us know if you will want the training brought to your city.
Payments can be made using any of the following options. You will be emailed a receipt after the payment is made.
• Visa Credit or Debit Card
Yes, we offer course completion certificate after you successfully complete the training program.
All of our highly qualified trainers are industry experts with at least 10-12 years of relevant teaching experience.
Click here to contact us and we will contact you within 48hours with more details.
A venue will be determined a few weeks before the training and you will be notified via email. Please contact our team for more details.